Begin your day in the early hours of the morning at 6:30am at the Assolda Football Grounds in Chandor. Watch the balloon being prepared for flight as you receive a short safety briefing and the do’s and don’ts of hot air balloon travel. The pilot and crew are professionally trained and ensure that strict safety norms are followed. The total in-air time is approximately 1 hour. Balloons are capable of seating up to seven adults and balloons are made by Cameron Balloons, UK. Once the balloon is ready, take off on a journey of a lifetime. Float over the green fields and golden beaches and enjoy a bird’s eye view of Goa for an hour. The winds will steer you as you enjoy breathtaking views from the sky. Whether with family, friends, or that special someone, a hot air balloon ride is a magical trip that deserves to be on your bucket list. As the rides involve a lot of preparation, make sure to book in advance. Flights are subject to favorable weather conditions, and there a chance of cancellation if weather does not permit. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. It is also recommended to leave a window of a few of days when you might reschedule your flight should this occur. Tour concludes with transport back to the launch site.
a)Brief Description about the activity:
Take a 1-hour hot air balloon flight over Goa to be treated to a birds eye view of some magnificent beaches and hills. Maybe you’ve driven past the state’s beautiful fields, taken a walk across sun- kissed beaches, or soaked in the ocean’s beauty while on a ferry. But you haven’t truly seen it until you’ve gazed at the sunny state from a hot air balloon. Take in 360-degree views from a peak elevation of 2000 feet, and keep your camera at the ready to take some amazing shots! Your flight is chartered by a professional pilot who will give you a safety briefing before departing; balloons can accommodate up to 10 adults per flight. Tour includes transportation back to the launch site.
b)Highlights/ Additional Information:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Pregnant women are not permitted to board
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers with any medical conditions should first consult with their doctor before booking this tour
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- No height or weight restrictions prevent participation in this activity
- As you are flying at wind speed, the temperature is not cold whilst on the hot air balloon ride. With additional heat from the burners, it is actually warmer than on the ground. Wear sensible outdoor clothes and flat shoes.
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
c)Season of Operation:
10th October. 2018 to 10th May, 2019.
d)Safety & Security:
Hot air ballooning is one of the safest, and simplest, forms of flight known to man! At Tiger Balloon Safaris your safety is our number one priority and our paramount responsibility.
- Permit/ LicenseTiger Balloon Safaris is fully licensed under an Air Operators Permit (AOP) as issued by the Ministry of Civil Aviation/ Directorate General of Civil Aviation – Government of India. We are a certified Aircraft Maintenance Organization (AMO) and a Continuing Airworthiness Organization (CAMO).
- PilotsAll our pilots have thousands of hours of flying experience, our team comprises internationally licensed Balloon Pilots from Europe, USA, Australia & India. Our pilots are also involved in International hot air balloon competitions.
- EquipmentA hot air balloon is an aircraft, therefore we follow a very strict maintenance program according to the manufacturer specification and the DGCA. Also, before each flight, the pilot always inspects the balloon and its equipment before flying. All our balloons are imported from Cameron Balloons, UK and are of the highest quality and are regularly inspected by DGCA approved facility to ensure they remain in perfect working order. Cameron Balloons is the most experienced and largest manufacturer of hot-air balloons in the world.
- InsuranceEvery passenger is comprehensively insured as per international aviation standards. A copy of our insurance policy can be provided on request.