Goa Tourism Development Corporation Limited (GTDC)
was set up on 30th March, 1982 to
look after the commercial activities of the Government in the service industry of tourism in the
state. The liabilities of the Government in the form of accommodation (hotels), vehicles, tours,
boats and other properties were transferred to Goa Tourism Development Corporation Ltd to run
and to manage the same with a view to promoting, developing in the state and to carry out
business and to manage the welfare of the employees transferred along with the assets of the
Government. Goa Tourism Development Corporation. Ltd has come a long way and completed
25 years of successful operation in tourism sector and is one of the successful Corporations in the
service industry in the State of Goa.
The company is governed by the Board of Directors appointed by the Government. The Board of
Directors consists of 12 members. The shareholders consist of 7 members, all of whom are
Government nominees. All the shares are held by the Governor of Goa, except 7 shares which
are held by its nominees. The Managing Director is the Executive Head of Goa Tourism
Development Corporation Ltd.
We at GTDC are committed:
- To provide our service to our customers to their complete satisfaction.
- To give value for money spent by our guest.
- To optimally utilize available infrastructure and human resources.
- To create & project a customer friendly & professional image.
- To comply with quality management systems.
- To periodically review established quality objectives.
- To continually improves and enhance effectiveness of quality management systems.
At GTDC we strive to provide the finest Tourism related services to our guests. We now
never to sacrifice our professional integrity and to produce the highest quality work possible
and pledge to stay true to it. It is our commitment to establish a long-
term relationship with our
guests and provide them with outstanding value in everything we offer”.
To be a trusted guide to visitors in Goa for all their travel needs, and be a perfect
exponent of Goa's well-known hospitality.