This residency is frequented largely by corporate individuals, and those who have business with Goa Shipyard, the Antarctica Centre, various shipping companies and Navy personnel who show a preference for staying here.
With the introduction of early morning flights, air passengers from North Goa and the extreme South of Goa, book into the Vasco Residency the night before their departure, so that they can have an excellent night’s sleep and get to the airport in good time for their early morning flight.
Around Vasco Residency
You can begin with the Municipal Garden, then move on to Pilot Point, where you can see the entire Mormugao Port before your eyes, further up the hill is the fascinating descending Japanese Garden which leads down a stone stairway down to the beach. Along the way to the beach you pass the sun-baked stones of the ruins of the Fortaleza Santa Catarina.Further down is a small jewel like temple Shri Durgamata Shiv Mandir. Vasco has one of Goa's best known beaches Bogmalo Beach. On the way to this beach one passes Dabolim airport and one of the most interesting museums for all ages - the Naval Aviation Museum.
Total No. of Rooms - 63
( RE = Rear Side )
( RE = Rear Side )
- For a child between 0 to 4 years there will be no charge.
- For a child aged between 5 and 12 years there will be a charge of Rs. 100/-.(no Breakfast and no Extra Mattress).
- This amount has to be paid directly at the residency and a copy of the booking voucher has to be carried while check in.
SGST (State Govt.)
CGST (Central Govt.)
During the peak season from 24th December to 1st January, there will be 100% cancellation charges on all days of the booking undertaken (Non refundable), as against one day's cancellation for other period of season/off season.
The cancellation charges will be debited against one day’s advance only except curtailment period of stay in Hotel and group booking as follows:
- 25% when intimation is received 30 days or more in advance.
- 50% when intimation is received more than 3 days (72 hours) or more but less than 30 days in advance.
- 100% when intimation is received less than 3 days (72 hours) in advance.
- The above cancellation charges shall be applicable for other services such as tour, cruise, hall, packages, etc.
- To arrive at one day’s rent of the package, the total package amount may be divided by no. of days of the package.
Mr. Francis Pereira
Mobile - 7887897525
Phone No: (0832) 2513119 / 2511002