What is Hop-On Hop-Off ?
Get ready to surround yourself with the intoxicating sights and sounds of Goa. This is a great way to reach to best of landmarks and attractions by simply boarding Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus holding one day pass/multiday passes that allows tourists to ride the buses at their own pace. Touring Goa independently has never been so easy!
The Hop On - Hop Off bus is here to make your Goa experience more delightful than ever!
In a way, Goa is best seen at leisure, so we have designed a unique sightseeing service that allows you to do just that.
All you have to do is,
- Get on (Hop on) the bus at any point on the route.
- Get down (Hop off) at the destination that catches your fancy.
Once you feel like moving on to the next tourist attraction, come to the designated Hop on Hop off bus stop and Get On [Hop On]to the bus again!
Hop on Hop off bus keeps plying on the specified route and at specified schedule, giving you the freedom that you crave for in travelling.
Goa is beckoning you with open arms. Get aboard for a fun trip - Hop On!
Hop-On Hop-Off Specific details
Explore the best of Central Goa’s Capital City along the river Mandovi and Old Goa’s historical monuments. Experience visiting city’s famous church, Miramar beach, and Dona Paula jetty points, boating points, State Museum, Hustling bustling City Market, pass by mix of new and colonial architectural structures, eating joints, cafes and witness prominent cultural centre, Garden, Casino Point, and River Cruise Point while riding along the river Mandovi.
Go back in time while in Old Goa, beside the Mandovi River - The former capital of Portuguese India, known for its colonial-era monuments like the Basilica of Bom Jesus, with the remains of St. Francis Xavier, and the domed Church of St. Cajetan, inspired by St. Peter’s in Rome. Nearby, the vast Se Cathedral, built in the 16th–17th centuries, has ornate chapels and a bell tower. Explore historical landmarks, Heritage Monuments, Archaeological Museum and much more!
It is just breath-taking experience, so Hop-On to “The Essential Route - Panaji & Old Goa”.
- Unlimited rides to explore 17+ tourist attractions that awaits for you on the route
- You are free to board the bus anywhere on the designated route and 17 bus stops
- 02 days validity pass [consecutive usage]to ride on scheduled bus routes between 9:00am-05:30pm
- English speaking Guest Relation Executive on bus
- Free –HOHO Goa route map and tourist attraction brief Information leaflet
- Automatic GPS enabled audio commentary on board in English - 17 Tourist Attractions
- Multilingual audio commentary – Easy downloadable option upon boarding the bus*
- Experience riding Double Deck Bus* and Single Deck Bus** while crossing interchange points on route
- AC section on Double decker and AC Single decker bus [AC section* - first come first served basis]
- Ideal frequency at 45minutes to get on / get down – “As you wish flexibility We care for you!
- Safe, Comfortable, Economical
- CCTV surveillance
- GPS tracking and monitoring
- Mobile charging facility on board
- Customer care back-up number during service operational hours 9:00am -05:30pm – “Get info about HOHO Service”
Note: Please be informed that, as on date, HOHO Goa sightseeing Bus is not equipped for wheel chaired tourists with disability.
HOHO Goa Bus Starting Points -
- HOHO Goa Bus Starting Point 1: GTDC’s Paryatan Bhavan @ 08:55 AM - 09:25 AM - 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Address: GTDC’s Paryatan Bhavan, Patto Plaza Centre, Panaji-Goa, India. Pin 403001
Search in Google Map: Paryatan Bhavan, Patto, Panaji
- HOHO Goa Bus Starting Point 2: HOHO Goa Office @09:00 AM - 09:30 AM - 10:05 AM - 10:35 AM
Address: HOHO Goa, Shop 15-B, Kamat Tower, Patto Plaza Centre, Panaji – Goa, India.Pin 403 001.
Landmark: Near Bank of India
Search in Google Map: HOHO Goa, Patto, Panaji
HOHO Goa Bus Boarding Points -
- Apart from HOHO Bus Starting Point, You are free to board any of the 17 Bus Stops on route covered covering Panaji City + Old Goa @ 1hr.* frequency. If you miss one, there comes another*