The large open air hall is perfect for weddings, parties and receptions. The Farmagudi Residency is a perfect place to relax when you are on a pilgrimage to the temples of Ponda, or if you just want to get away from the hustle and hassle of city life. The surrounding green hills and valleys refresh and juvenate your senses.
Drive to Hindu temples around Ponda for a fascinating insight into the distinctive character of the Goan Hindu architecture. Visit the most important temples, Mangueshi Temple , dedicated to lord shiva and the Nagueshi temple in the tiny hamlet of Bandora.
The Mahalsa Narayani temple, just 2kms from Mangueshi, is dedicated to Lord Vishnu’s consort Laxmi or according to some, His female form, Mohini.
One of the largest and the most famous of Goa’s temples dedicated to Shri Shantadurga (1738), the wife of Lord Shiva also known as the Goddess of Peace, lies just 3kms south west of Ponda Town.
Ponda town has retained its Hindu origins and cultures through the various rampages of history and is said to be the central point of the state.
The Safa Masjid on the national highway, west of town is the largest of Goa ’s 26 mosques and built by Ibrahim Adi Shah in 1560. It has a simple rectangular chamber on a low plinth, with a pointed pitched roof, very much in the local architectural style, although the cupped arches are distinctly Bijapuri.
Bondla wild life sanctuary is also widely popular amongst the tourist. A small, 8 sq. kms sanctuary at the foot of the hills of the Western Ghats has a mini zoo that guarantees sightings of Goa ’s wild life in natural surroundings and also offers short elephant rides. The park also has an attractive botanical garden setting and a 2.4km nature trail with water holes, a lake and a tree top observation tower.
Total No. of Rooms - 39
- For a child between 0 to 4 years there will be no charge.
- For a child aged between 5 and 12 years there will be a charge of Rs. 100/-.(no Breakfast and no Extra Mattress).
- This amount has to be paid directly at the residency and a copy of the booking voucher has to be carried while check in.
SGST (State Govt.)
CGST (Central Govt.)
During the peak season from 24th December to 1st January, there will be 100% cancellation charges on all days of the booking undertaken (Non refundable), as against one day's cancellation for other period of season/off season.
The cancellation charges will be debited against one day’s advance only except curtailment period of stay in Hotel and group booking as follows:
- 25% when intimation is received 30 days or more in advance
- 50% when intimation is received more than 3 days (72 hours) or more but less than 30 days in advance.
- 100% when intimation is received less than 3 days (72 hours) in advance.
- The above cancellation charges shall be applicable for other services such as tour, cruise, hall, packages, etc.
- To arrive at one day’s rent of the package, the total package amount may be divided by no. of days of the package.
Manager: Vishesh Naik
Mobile - 9689901978
Tel – (0832) 2335122/ 2335037
Fax : +(91)-(832)-2438126