You have the entire beach at your disposal from Sinquerim in the south to Baga in the north. Further afield at Anjuna is theAnjuna Flea Market, which is a truly exotic experience. Baga is the place if you hanker after a blistering night life, at Tito's orMambo's. There are several clubs like the Vanilla Lounge where one can listen to or dance to great music.
One can browse through some beautiful jewellery stalls, apparel stalls, places selling furnishings, bags, linen. Browse through some art galleries in the area too. There's a lot happening in Calangute, you just have to go out and look for it.
Total No. of Rooms - 30
( SO = Single occupancy )
- For a child between 0 to 4 years there will be no charge.
- For a child aged between 5 and 12 years there will be a charge of Rs. 100/-.(no Breakfast and no Extra Mattress).
- This amount has to be paid directly at the residency and a copy of the booking voucher has to be carried while check in.
SGST (State Govt.)
CGST (Central Govt.)
During the peak season from 24th December to 1st January, there will be 100% cancellation charges on all days of the booking undertaken (Non refundable), as against one day's cancellation for other period of season/off season.
The cancellation charges will be debited against one day’s advance only except curtailment period of stay in Hotel and group booking as follows:
- 25% when intimation is received 30 days or more in advance
- 50% when intimation is received more than 3 days (72 hours) or more but less than 30 days in advance.
- 100% when intimation is received less than 3 days (72 hours) in advance.
- The above cancellation charges shall be applicable for other services such as tour, cruise, hall, packages, etc.
- To arrive at one day’s rent of the package, the total package amount may be divided by no. of days of the package.
CALANGUTE RESIDENCY ANNEXE
Manager: Siddarth Dessai
Tel – (0832) 2276009 / (0832) 2277422
Mobile- (+91) 9623838258
Fax : +(91)-(832)- 2438126