Interested in birds, welcome to the "Paradise of Birds -Goa"
Goa, home to over 450 species of birds both residents and migratory.
Come January, Goa Forest Department is celebrating Third Edition of Bird Festival from 17th to 19th Jan 2020. Main events planned at Valpoi and Surla of Sattari Taluka.
The Bird Festival aims to generate awareness towards wildlife and their habitat conservation with special emphasis on birds.
- Delegates from all over the country and abroad joining the event.
- Open for everyone with a nominal registration fee.
- Experts and renowned speakers sharing their knowledge and experiences on birds and wildlife conservation.
- Day trips to forests for those unable to attend entire events.
- Bird walks and field trips in majestic forests of Valpoi, Bondla, Molem and Mhadei harbouring rich bird diversity.
- Festival side events include quiz, Wildlife Film shows, videography and photography competitions for which entries can be sent to Forest Department.
For more information