GTDC does advance bookings/reservations of its hotels and other facilities like, tours, cruises, transport etc through its Central Reservation Office which is situated at its Panaji Residency at Panaji, Goa.
For bookings/reservations you can contact the Central Reservation Office through :
Phone Nos.: +(91)-(832)-2436666 / 2424001 / 2424002 / 2424003
Timings: 10am-1pm & 2pm-5.30pm
Fax No.: +(91)-(832)-2423926
Email : email@example.com
On receiving your request, the Central Reservation Office will tentatively book the accommodation/service if available and intimate the full amount to be paid for the booking.
You will have to deposit the amount in Cash or by Demand Draft only in favour of "Goa Tourism Development Corporation Limited" A/c No. 00592090000050 at any HDFC Bank Branch in India or A/c No. 078010200007337 at any Axis Bank Branch in India.
Once you deposit the full amount as indicated above, kindly mention name, address, name of Residency, type of room and period of booking and fax the pay-in-slip on above fax number to Goa Tourism Development Corporation Limited Central Reservation Office.
Booking will be considered as confirmed only after a Receipt is issued by Goa Tourism Development Corporation Limited on obtaining your faxed pay-in slip with details.
NOTE: Rates for additional services upto 31.03.2012.
* 25% of double room tariff will be charged for every additional bed for allotment of three, four, five and six bedded rooms.
* 20 % of the room tariff will be added for every additional person in the double room.
* Additional person will be charged 20 % of room tariff per day for Non AC and AC room.
* Extra person in dormitory room will be charged @ 70% of the rate per bed.
POINTS TO REMEMBER:
* Check-in and check-out time – 12 noon.
* Children between 5 to 12 years will be charged Rs. 50/- per day.
* Luxury tax is charged at the rate determined by Govt. of Goa from time to time.
* Luxury Tax is charged at the rate determined by Govt. of Goa from time to time. Present rate applicable is 5% to 10%.
* The use of electrical appliances like iron, hot plate etc. and cooking is not permitted in the rooms.
* Deposit your room keys and valuables at the Reception Counter against a Receipt.
* Goa faces a water shortage even though it receives abundant rainfall. Please use water with care and caution..
* Do not use plastic bags; ask for paper bags. Do not litter beaches or places of historic importance with plastic or other waste in any public areas. In Goa, plastic is banned in certain public areas.
* As a matter of concern for the environment, we change the room linen and towels every alternate day. You could request for a daily change if required.
* Contact Reception for any assistance during your stay. Check-out time is 12 noon.
* Lock doors and windows when you leave the room.
* Before leaving your room, keep your room key with the Reception. Do not use your own lock.
* Goa Tourism Dev. Corpn. Ltd., conducts various tours and cruises known for safety and professional service. Please avail of tours and cruises conducted by Goa Tourism only.
* Swimming in the sea during the monsoon is not allowed.
* Do not venture into the sea under the influence of alcohol.
* Swimming in the sea is dangerous. Swim only in safe areas where a lifeguard is present.
* Service Tax is charged at the rate determined by Govt. of Goa from time to time. Present rate applicable is as below:-
- Upto Rs.999/- - NIL
- Rate Rs.1000/- & above - 6.18%
GTDC Facilitation Counters at :
* Dabolim Airport – Phone No. +91 08322540031/2540829.
* Margao Railway Station – Phone No. +91 0832 2715851.
* Santa Monica Jetty – Phone Nos. +91 0832 2438754/2437496.
The cancellation charges will be debited against one day’s advance only except curtailment period of stay in Hotel and group booking as follows from 01.01.2014
* 25% when intimation is received 30 days or more in advance.
* 50% when intimation is received more than 3 days (72 hours) or more but less than 30 days in advance.
* 100% when intimation is received less than 3 days (72 hours) in advance.
Tel Off: + 91 0832 2436666/2424001/ 2424002
Timings: 10am-1pm & 2pm-5.30pm
Fax. + 91 0832 2423926 / 2420779