Want a holiday of a lifetime? Worried about picking a travel agent?
GTDC has dedicated travel agents who are registered with the Corporation who will give you value for money. It's that easy! Just click on your city and select an agent from the list. Just pick up a telephone and call a travel agent near you. Let them do your planning for you. All you have to do is come to Goa. We guarantee a holiday of a lifetime.
REGISTERING AS A TRAVEL AGENT WITH GTDC
Send proposal along with travel agent’s / company profile & produce the required documents.
Travel agents who wish to register with GTDC are requested to send a formal proposal, TA/ company profile & below mentioned documents to GTDC head office.
Documents to be submitted:
1. Registration certificate from the State Tourism Ministry Office/Municipality or Local bodies recommended by the State Government of the Particular State.
2. Registration Certificate from the State Own Corporation.
3. Balance sheet for three years.
4. Pan card no.
5. Photographs of office layout, premises and Electronic devices.
6. Number of staffs employed with your agency along with Photographs.
7. Furnish your Bank account details with a debit/credit card facility (Debit card/Credit card mandatory for online bookings).
Provisional status given after scrutiny of documents.
Travel Agent is allowed to accept bookings on behalf of GTDC for a period of 1 year as per our terms and conditions mentioned below. After the said period Travel Agent will be judged based on performance and the target to achieve will be minimum of
Rs. 3, 00,000/- per year.
If the terms and conditions are acceptable by the travel agent, endorse the acceptance fulfilling the mentioned requirements.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. GTDC accepts confirmed booking for the above facilities against the full payment for a required period.
2. Specific User’s no and password will be given to the Travel agents to make online booking through GTDC website only.
3. Travel Agents should compulsorily have a Debit card/ Credit card facility to make the payments through GTDC online reservation systems.
4. No provisional bookings will be entertained.
5. Travel Agents will be allowed to use GTDC logo on their website & Publicity material.
6. Travel Agents should strictly communicate to the clients that they are authorized agents and not business partners
7. Travel Agent should not make any false claims about GTDC properties and give the clients a clear picture of where the GTDC properties are located, its proximity to landmarks etc..
8. GTDC will not entertain any tourists for accommodation, sight-seeing tours, and cruise etc.without producing the official receipt obtained by the online reservation system from GTDC website from the Travel Agents.
9. The Travel Agent should give the correct names of the individuals or group for whom the said accommodations, tour, cruise has been booked.
10. The Travel Agent will be paid commission as structured by GTDC from time to time on accommodation/vehicle hire /sightseeing tours/river cruises, package tours, etc. The commission structure is show below in Annexure. GTDC would be free to alter the commission structure as and when situation demands.
11. Travel Agent should to check the GTDC website regularly to know the updates about the GTDC services.
12. The Travel Agent will send his/her claim for commission in from of bill at the end of the respective month.
13. The Travel Agent must be a Member of IATO/TTAI/IITF and must be registered with the Local Tourism Authority of his/her state.
14. GTDC reserves the right to terminate the appointment of the Travel Agent without notice assigning any reason thereof.
15. The legal jurisdictions for any dispute will be at Panaji, Goa.
STEP 3: GTDC WILL PROVIDE AUTHORIZED TRAVEL AGENT STATUS
If GTDC finds the travel Agents performance to be satisfactory then they’ll awarded Authorized Travel Agent Status after a period of 1 year.
The terms & condition earlier agreed upon will have to be adhered to.
If GTDC amends Terms & Condition the Travel Agents will have to Comply.
REVISED COMMISSION STRUCTURE FOR TRAVEL AGENTS
W.E.F 15th April 2010
16th June to
24th December to 2nd January
1st Oct to 23rd Dec
3rd Jan to 15thJune
|Old Goa Residency||
|Mayem Lake View|
|1. Package commission will be 15% flat on all existing packages.|
For walk in and unregistered travel agents we may consider TAC on case to case basis depending on volume of business etc.