Guests say it’s a combination of everything that makes Panjim Residency hard to beat. This comes from 40 years of providing a home away from home for innumerable guests, right in the centre of the most happening city of Goa – its capital Panjim.
Situated just a short walk away from offices, shopping arcades, the bus terminus and the river cruise boats, you have everything you want at the Panaji Residency. Though, we must warn you that it will be difficult getting out of your comfortable bed in the morning and leaving that wonderful view.
This river changes constantly with fishing craft bouncing restlessly at the jetty across the water, a passenger ferry chugging across from beautiful Betim to the capital city, occasionally a barge will sail importantly down the river laden with its red gold of iron ore and beautiful yachts from all over the world touch base at the Panjim Jetty to rest and refuel their energy for another adventure across the seven seasons.
Around Panaji Residency
There’s a lot to do in Panjim. It’s a walker’s city. A short stroll across the road and over the New Patto Bridge will bring you to the river cruise boats which will take you on an unforgettable journey up and down the tranquil Mandovi River. The Adil Shah Palace which housed the Secretariat of the Government of Goa is another short stroll to the left. Further in is the calm buzz of the church square dominated by the Immaculate Conception Church. Half a minute's walk away is the Jama Masjid and two minutes away from the masjid is the Mahalaxmi Temple.
You can avail of the daily sightseeing tours or browse the sunny lanes of Panaji city, or go for long leisurely walks along the boulevarde all the way to Kala Academy and take in a play or a concert. The latest movies are shown at the INOX Multiplex.The Panjim Market is worth a visit, for its colour, noise and a close look at the unique fisherwomen who reign supreme over the seafood they sell – a food item that Goans prize more than gold and jewels.
You can hop on to a bus at the Kadamba Bus Terminus and go anywhere in Goa; just make certain you find out the timings of the return trip.
Total No. of Rooms - 45
- For a child between 0 to 4 years there will be no charge.
- For a child aged between 5 and 12 years there will be a charge of Rs. 100/-.(no Breakfast and no Extra Mattress).
- This amount has to be paid directly at the residency and a copy of the booking voucher has to be carried while check in.
Note: Customers who have already booked and paid full advance for the booking from 1.12.2015 to 31.1.2016 will be charged as per the existing rate. All other customers booking on or after 29.10.2015 will be charged as per the revised tariff.
SGST (State Govt.)
CGST (Central Govt.)
During the peak season from 24th December to 1st January, there will be 100% cancellation charges on all days of the booking undertaken (Non refundable), as against one day's cancellation for other period of season/off season.
The cancellation charges will be debited against one day’s advance only except curtailment period of stay in Hotel and group booking as follows:
- 25% when intimation is received 30 days or more in advance
- 50% when intimation is received more than 3 days (72 hours) or more but less than 30 days in advance.
- 100% when intimation is received less than 3 days (72 hours) in advance.
- The above cancellation charges shall be applicable for other services such as tour, cruise, hall, packages, etc.
- To arrive at one day’s rent of the package, the total package amount may be divided by no. of days of the package.
Panjim Residency is fully renovated and TV in all rooms.
Manager: Ninette D'Silva
Tel-(0832) 2227103/ 2223396
Mobile: (+91) 9881511382